How can you be sure you are building the right product?
Building software is expensive, so you want to get it right from the first time. Discovering the needs of the end users is not easy. Designing a good solution is even harder. Scaling that solution also requires skill. Teams often find it challenging to build a usable, valuable and feasible product.
We can aid in product definition and delivery by coaching Product Owners with UX, business and technological skills.
We present 5 different offerings, tailored to your specific needs.
What you will learn:
- Learn what happens / should happen before job requirements come into the development backlog.
- Understand the role of a Product Manager and Product Owner
- Understand the difference between Product Manager and Product Owner (psstt, there should be no difference)
- Understand the day-to-day tasks of a Product Manager
- Understand the product discovery process
- Understand how product discovery and development go hand in hand
- Understand where you are with your product and what your next steps are
- Understand why product discovery is important
- Understand the interaction between Product Management, UX and Development